I AM Here

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I need nothing!

Wouldn't it be nice to say, "I never need to work" ? Wouldn't it be great to admit that, "I never need money to live"? We CAN say these things but often we are too busy convincing ourselves that although it may be nice not to have to work till we retire, we still NEED money to live in society. This is a conditioned belief that we are more than capable of letting go of. Why do I need anything at all if I truly have faith that everything is going to work out fine? If I know I will always be ok (even without paper money) then why would I attempt to control and need things? I need nothing. We have convinced ourselves that we need money to live, which is a complete lack of faith in God (ourselves). As long as we believe that we cannot live without something we will continue to lack responsibility for our own well-being. As long as we continue to believe that we must have money to be happy or to survive we will continue to put our faith in a dollar bill instead of ourselves. This rat race will continue until we truly let go of needing or desiring anything. I am aware of the effects that this mentality of "I gotta have more" has on Me, let alone the majority of the general population. When I want something, I am not satisfied until I get it. When I get it, I am still in the mindset of being "in need", and so I am naturally in a state of discontent (always wanting more). It is one big viscious cycle that keeps going until we decide to stop and say "I'm done".....I need nothing.....you could take it all away and I would still be here and happy with my own existance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home